Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pelfreys New Baby Gender Revealed!


After finally getting back to Carolina and getting the insurance worked out, getting an appointment for an ultrasound, etc, we found out that we are going to have a GIRL! Yay! It was so funny, the little tyke would not open her legs during the ultrasound. After shaking my tummy many times, turning over, and being prodded not too softly, I thought I was gonna have to go home without knowing the sex. At last, thank goodness, she moved her little thighs a tiny bit and we got a peek. Eric and I are so excited. We have to admit that we wanted a girl really bad. January 8th was the due date the ultrasound provided...nice to have a better idea of when the little person will arrive. Anyway, I am feeling fine, except for a little insomnia and your basic pregnancy cramps. Now its just deciding a name, the fun part...

5 comments:

The Piercys said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you guys! January 8th is a great due date (that's Jack's b-day). Thanks for keeping us updated! You must post a belly picture when you get further along!

Camille said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! I went in for my ultrasound to find out yesterday but our baby was very stubborn and the cord was in the way so weren't able to see I'm glad yours went so well!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Wahoo, we love pink here at the Hamilton Household! Congrats!

Brianne & Jarod said...

YEAH! CONGRATS ERIC AND NATALIE!! I am so excited for you guys. Ethan has sure gotten oober cute! Hope you are enjoying North Carolina...we really really miss it!

p.s. your e-mail about J-walkers had me rolling on the ground!!

The Shark said...

Isn't the name of choice obvious?: "Sharkette Darrelle Pelfrey." Come on! $200 are yours if you do it!!!