Monday, May 17, 2010

Graduate From Business School: Check

































As many of you may know, Eric took a year off law school to do a one year business masters degree her at Duke's Fuqua School of Business. The degree is called a Master of Management Studies and it is basically the first year classes that an MBA would take. The program was pretty rigourous, but as usual, Eric kicked trash and took names. (I'm sure he would argue.) Anyway, I am really proud and excited that he got this degree that he so enjoyed. Here are some pictures of graduation... I really was only present the amount of time it took me to snap the photos. The rest of the time I was out in the lobby with Eth and Libbs. I managed, somehow, to see Eric handed his diploma, so I feel very lucky! Nice work, Honey!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Eric is so stinking smart. Also Mavis you look so skinny. start eating more cake