Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

My new year's resolutions never really make it past February, but I try to make them every year, nonetheless. Besides my spiritual goals, my goals this year are to:
  • Eat more veggies/Feed family more veggies
  • Read more
  • Keep up on the laundry
That's it. I can't have to many or I get overwhelmed and do nothing at all. We'll see how I do. I feel better now that I've blogged about this...like its official. Now excuse me, I must rest, I don't want to risk overwhelming myself with too much moving of the fingers.

3 comments:

Stefani said...

You're Awesome!

Rachel Oswald said...

I love Ethan's constipated comment - what a funny little man. Good luck with your new goals - I didn't make any so you're already one step ahead!

Janet said...

love the goals nat! you are an inspiration! (seriously... that's not said sarcastically)