Sunday, January 13, 2013

Busy As A Bee


 There have been lots of goings on since I last posted on here. First of all, my awesome family came for Christmas. It was so great and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, close knit family. (We missed Stephen and Bryant but are glad they were enjoying Christmas in other places.) While the fam was here we actually moved from our rental house in Oak Cliff to our new house in Sunnyvale. They were monstrously helpful, especially my sister Melodie who was a work horse the entire trip. Thanks, Mave!  Here is a little footage of the previously mentioned events:





Christmas was a blast even though Eric had to work most of the day (lame) and we even got snow here in Dallas! I love being around family and it about killed me to see them go, but I am looking forward to spending time with them at the family reunion this summer. Thanks fam for coming to visit us!

No comments: