So last night a bunch of friends and I went to the midnight showing of New Moon here in Durham. It was a ball! It was pretty funny because, from what I could see, the theater was about half teenage girls, half housewives and two dudes. It was fun to be hangin' with girls, kid-free, in the middle of the night at a teenybopper movie. I got a kick out of the whole experience. As far as the movie, my opinion is that it was a 100% improvement from the first one. The first one was entertaining...and that's about all I had to say about it. But this one had better acting (except for Robert Pattinson, poor guy) better special effects, the actors looked better, it was funnier, etc. I just thought they took it up a notch. Loved Jacob. There was a drawback, however. I went to bed at 3AM, woke up around 7AM and have been crosser than I'll get out all day long. Was it worth it? Oh yeah!!
Gpa and Gma's Missionary Homecoming...
1 year ago



4 comments:
I went TOO! Go read about it on my blog. I too went to bed at 3 and got up at 6 (ugh, driving to seminary). I've been accused of being in a bad mood today too. I agree with everything you said! We love edward, but not Rob. We love Jacob AND Taylor (oh man, do we ever love Taylor)
I can't wait to see it. I am happy to hear that Jacob pleases, because I am a big fan. I guess that sounds kind of creepy because he his like 17, but I guess we are all kind of crazy for being housewives obsessed with a teen series :)
Missed being there, although I also went to a midnight showing! I remember laughing constantly last year!
You're forgetting the other, much bigger drawback: YOU SAW "NEW MOON"!
sigh...
Post a Comment