Monday, August 10, 2009

Four Years Later...

Then:Now:

Eric and I have been married for four years! We hit our anniversary on August 5th. We celebrated by going to a delicious seafood restaurant in Seattle (without the small fries!). I can honestly say I am just as excited to be married to Eric today as I was four years ago. A few random facts about us and our marriage:
  • Since we've been married we've lived in Utah and NC. We've spent summers in Arkansas/Missouri, Seattle and Texas
  • Eric and I are 3.5 years apart. He was 23 and I was 20 when we got hitched
  • The Provo temple was under construction at the time we got married there
  • We have 2 kiddies...Ethan Joseph and Liberty
  • Eric and my favorite hobbies together are eating out and watching movies together...we also love playing games and going on vacation
  • Eric and I met at work...Legends Grille, Student Athlete Building, BYU
  • Eric and I are the only married children in our families
I love being married and I look forward to many more anniversaries!

6 comments:

Loralee said...

Woo hoo!

Dinga said...

Yeah! Congrats! Oh how life changes and I have a feeling we have just grazed the surface so far. :) Your children are adorable! Good job. I like the name Liberty.

Luci said...

4 years. Wow. :)

Congratulations!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Happy Anniversary!

Melanie said...

happy ann. 4 years? YOu're old :-) Can't wait to see you guys. Love the pics of your kiddos

The Shark said...

Don't forget another interesting fact:

Without the Shark, your marriage never would have happened.

I'm not exactly sure how or why, but I'm pretty sure it's true.