Friday, December 12, 2008

Big People Toothpaste

So the other day I was standing in the bathroom brushing my teeth. Ethan (2) came in and informed me that he wanted to brush his teeth as well. His little Thomas the Tank Engine toddler toothpaste was in the other bathroom and I didn't feel like going to get it, so I just put a tiny bit of Crest Wintergreen on his toothbrush so he could brush. He stuck it in his mouth, got a really funny urgent sour expression, and yelled, "HELP!"
Guess he didn't like it. Ha ha. I'll stick with Thomas.

7 comments:

Shannon B said...

hahahahaha that is sooo funny. i guess it's a bit spicy huh?

Andrea and Preston said...

How funny/cute! I can't believe you are having another baby! Thats so exciting! Only 27 days left, way to go!! Where are you guys living now?? Keep in touch!

Rex and Em said...

Hey Natalie!! It's been forever, a while ago I went private so i Need you email so I can add you! My email is s_emilee@hotmail.com so email your email 'k'!

Stefani said...

I love that face kids make when they taste mustard, pickles or wintergreen toothpaste:)

Brianne & Jarod said...

That is GRRRREAT!

Sarah said...

Hey Natalie, i didn't know you guys had a blog. We must keep in touch, your little family is so cute. And another one coming soon I hear, Congrats.

The Harrises said...

Oh! The torture!